Welcome! I sincerely hope you will find someone of "interest" here. I have tried to be as accurate as possible but mistakes can and do happen. Should you notice an error, please send an email and it will be corrected. Feel free to use whatever data you find here, and I urge you to do your own research for verification. And remember, what is recorded on various documents isn't always the truth! This research is on-going, so please check back frequently to see what is new.
Heartfelt thanks to: Shirley for helping me find my long-lost family; Auntie Lynn for asking me to "find out" where we came from; David Johnson for sharing his Hale research.
To start, search for a name in the surname index, or use the search engine found at the bottom of every page.
Below, you will find a few of our interesting relatives. PLEASE NOTE: The Arnold line has not been verified.
- Eliphalet Hale High Constable of the Home District, Upper Canada
- William Watson from Yorkshire, England
- James Eliphalet McMillian Printer, Councillor, Mayor, Editor, and Sheriff of Victoria, British Columbia
- Charles Elwood Watkins Architect of Victoria, British Columbia
- Kenneth Bowman Watson Canadian WW1 Flying Ace
- Gordon Brydson Former Toronto Maple Leaf, Chicago Black Hawk, Toronto Argonaut, Pro Golfer
DO NOT USE MY PHOTOGRAPHS AND/OR THE PERSONAL STORIES WITHOUT MY CONSENT - I OWN THEM. Please be a considerate genealogist, ask first. If I find you have used them without my consent, you will be added to my Wall of Shame, full details included, appropriate action will be taken.